Ultimate Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Layout

Go down 
+27
AuthorofTime
dark00220
sao
thekeychoseme
Ray16
rodita
Umbra
Trinity King
*DIF
chaor46
heartless
MasterChaos
Ame Hikari
Nick
jeremy
KaidaKagami
DWDruid
kalan321
Shadow Prince
inuyashakid
kuzamboro
lil_nara
jametli
Batsunami
SpideyFan914
5D'sfaneternally
Zamxus
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jametli
Heartless
Heartless
jametli

Character Layout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Character   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:09 am

Character Bio Layout:

Name: Kryle Nojeson

Species: Human (but mutated at birth)

Rival: Your Choice!

Keyblade: Bond of Flame

Personality: Cool, calm and sometimes cheeky (remember anything Zamxus?)

Crush: A Classmate of his

Appearance: A Boy Which Has Neat Blackish-Brown Hair. Wears black clothes (that can change into armour at his will)
Back to top Go down
Zamxus
Admin
Admin
Zamxus

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:13 am

jametli wrote:
Character Bio Layout:

Name: Kryle Nojeson

Species: Human (but mutated at birth)

Rival: Your Choice!

Keyblade: Bond of Flame

Personality: Cool, calm and sometimes cheeky (remember anything Zamxus?)

Crush: A Classmate of his

Appearance: A Boy Which Has Neat Blackish-Brown Hair. Wears black clothes (that can change into armour at his will)

OK. he's good.

Alliance: Dark

Rival: (none available currently)

and no i don't remember anything. Who're you.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatekh.rpg-board.net
jametli
Heartless
Heartless
jametli

PostSubject: Hmm   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:48 am

Hmm.... I'll let you guess Zamxus

Clue: Kryle is the descendant of Kyle (the First)

(Does that ring a bell?)
Back to top Go down
Zamxus
Admin
Admin
Zamxus

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 am

Jarret_Ng?
Back to top Go down
jametli
Heartless
Heartless
jametli

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:35 am

Congratz!
Back to top Go down
SpideyFan914
Heartless
Heartless
SpideyFan914

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Jarret_NG still exists???? affraid
Dude! You commented on Heroes and Villains a reallllllly long time, asking to join, and I finally added you with big plans for your character and I started tracking you and everything, and yet I never heard from you again! I thought you, like, left the internet!
Back to top Go down
Zamxus
Admin
Admin
Zamxus

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:54 pm

do you plan on being part of the RPG or just sitting back and watching for another few weeks?

Repliku Axel
Back to top Go down
SpideyFan914
Heartless
Heartless
SpideyFan914

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:25 pm

I dunno....
Back to top Go down
Zamxus
Admin
Admin
Zamxus

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Name: Xion

Species: Clone of Sora created by Memories

Alliance: Nobodies

Rival: Kryle

Keyblade: Kingdom Key (which is available to all)

Personality: Like Sora and Roxas's

Crush: Roxas

Appearance: Character Layout - Page 2 Xion_Keyblade_Days
Back to top Go down
5D'sfaneternally
True Keyblade Wielder
True Keyblade Wielder
5D'sfaneternally

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Hey, I've got an idea for a villan that won't be so much my character as the central villan for a while. Just thought he might be a cool villan.

Name: Xodom, anagram of doom with an x

Species: Nobodies/

Alliance: Evil, though works by his own rules.

Rival: Hates everyone, so everyone.

Keyblade: He uses the Keyblades of Doombringer and Paincauser [if he's accpeted, i'll post bios for his Keyblades later]

Personality: Very cold and malicious. His emotions have been lost long ago, and he was a depe hatred of everything: mostly for people with hearts, Nobodies, and Roxas because he resembles Ven.

Crush: He feels no love, or any other emotion rather then hatred.

Appearance: He has blood scarlet robes. His face is hidden by scarlet folds of cloth, showing only his crimson eyes. The Nobody insignia is on his chest.

Should I post his bacstory too as to reveal his hatred of Ven, because it would explain why he hates Roxas as well.
Back to top Go down
Zamxus
Admin
Admin
Zamxus

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 pm

yup. Post his backstory and he's approved.

Also for those who may be wondering why i'm not posting a bio for NezaX and following the rules it's because of this:

SCREW THE RULES I MADE THIS SITE!!!
Back to top Go down
5D'sfaneternally
True Keyblade Wielder
True Keyblade Wielder
5D'sfaneternally

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Cool.

Xodom was one of the very first Nobodies created centuries ago. He formed the very first Organization: but rather then their goals to be on obtaining hearts, Xodom wanted to control all the worlds: believing himself superior to regular people. Eventually, his Nobody brethen grew sick of this life of violence, and betrayed Xodom, sealing him away in a mystical world that became the World That Never Was.

A little before the events of Birth By Sleep, Xodom was accidently set free by Xehanort, who then proceeded to continue where he left off. However, he was defeated by the Keyblade holders of that time: Terra, Aqua, and Ven, and was sealed away in a chamber, locked by Ven's Keyblade, giving him a deep hatred of Ven, and those who look like him.

The only way to free Xodom is with the power of the Seven Princesses of Heart: their pure power will unlock the gateway. Xethan is conspiraing against the Organization for Xodom, and is gathering the Princesses so he can free his master, and Xodom will carry out his revenge.
Back to top Go down
lil_nara
Heartless
Heartless
lil_nara

PostSubject: my character layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:57 pm

name:Demetri

species:human

alliance:unknown have to keep seeing my rp to find out

rival:have to keep seeing my rp to find out (hint:the rival and one of the alliance are the same people)

keyblade:sleeping lion

personality:laid back careless sometimes hyper likes a good fight kinda a killer is sometimes careful attcks before question
crush:have to keep seeing my rp

appearance:https://media.photobucket.com/image/>man%20silver/Ochomari/Silver_by_FAKER01.jpg?o=61

his nobody irtimed:https://media.photobucket.com/image/human%20silver/Zelda_Lily_Potter/Blaise.jpg?o=63 but picture him like a 13 year old

deon:https://media.photobucket.com/image/human%20shadow/demon_king_urameshi/Sonic%20the%20Hedgehog/Humanshadow.jpg?o=1

crystal:https://media.photobucket.com/image/human%20cream/Miyuka_album/INsWorkshopOfficialIllustration.jpg?o=56

Last edited by lil_nara on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kuzamboro
Nobody
Nobody
kuzamboro

PostSubject: Character creation   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Name: Zanku

Species: human

Alliance: (decided by Moderators)

Rival: (decided by either Moderators or Two Users)

Keyblade: (please choose or create one in the Keyblade Forums

Personality: Quiet, intelligent, clever, brave, kind-hearted, likes to watch others fight but not afraid to get in a fight.

Crush: none

Appearance: Black hair, blood-red eyes, brown skin, shirtless, black jacket(like Vincent Valentine's, but shorter), black pants(like Vincent Valentine's).
Back to top Go down
inuyashakid
Heartless
Heartless
inuyashakid

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Organization XIII

Name:Roveno

Species:Nobody

Alliance:Organization 13

Rival:Sora

KeyBlade:Lonely Key

Personality: care free and trying to find a place in the world

Crush:NONE

Apperance:Black smooth hair. Red eyes left one with a scar. Wears Organization 13 cloak. KeyBlade hidden in a sheath on his back under his cloak
Back to top Go down
Shadow Prince
Nobody
Nobody
Shadow Prince

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:54 am

Name: Shadow Prince

Species: Heartless

Keyblade: None, though he can turn into a shadow blob and eat other heartless to copy their spells.

Personality: Cheerful and curious. He's far smarter then normal heartless, but that does not mean he's friendly. He'll still take hearts of those he considers weak, and he's prone to snacking on his heartless allies for a boost in battle. He's very fond of seeing new places, and will try to do so before taking a world heart.

Crush: N/A

Appearance: Character Layout - Page 2 Shadowprince
Back to top Go down
kalan321
Nobody
Nobody
kalan321

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Name: Exel

Species: human for now

Alliance: nobody

Rival: twin brother Jake.

Key blade: ripper

Personality: excel has been polled and pushed around all of his life between nobodies and heartless and sick of it. he is easy to snap, but cool come and collective.

Appearance: a tan boy how is 6 foot and haze sandy blond hair that falls over his eyes
Back to top Go down
DWDruid
Nobody
Nobody
DWDruid

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 am

Name: Leon

Species: Human

Keyblade: Dawn's Light and Nightfall

Personality: Leon is all about balance between the light and dark. With the powers of Twilight on his side, his strives to bring all the worlds into the In-Between Realm in order tocause their light and darkness to equally each other out.

Appearance: Has long black hair with silver streaks that covers his green eyes. Wears silver armor on his legs with a metal glove covering his right arm. Doesn't wear a shirt.

Back to top Go down
KaidaKagami
Nobody
Nobody
KaidaKagami

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 am

Name: Kaida

Keyblade: (Will be created)

Personality: Lazy, quiet and sarcastic, but strong and loyal.

Crush: None as of yet

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, around 5'9". She wears a black t-shirt with a white sleeveless jacket over the top. She has a necklace with a key on the chain. She wears baggy black pants and red runners.
Back to top Go down
jeremy
Nobody
Nobody
jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

i like kingdom of hearts but i dont know the stroy very well but i like it
Name:soriX

Species:heartless hybride

Alliance: dark

Rival: roxas and rapier

Keyblade: ultima weapon and seven elements

Personality:acts always cool but when he fights he acts seriouly but deep down he feels loonliy

Crush:non now

Appearance:

Character Layout - Page 2 Kh2sora_pic but with black hair
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nobody
Nobody
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:55 am

Name: Nick

Species: Replica

Keyblade: Singularity

Personality: Mean and sarcastic. He's a failed Sora replica but sees himself as superior and intends to absorb everyones hearts into himself. He especially loves to pick on other replicas.

Crush: None for now

Appearance: Avatar
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Nobody
Nobody
Ame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Name: Ame

Species: Heartless

Keyblade: Sweet Memories and Monochrome

Personality: She is very aggressive with her words but she means no harm. She doesn't fight unless she is forced to draw her blade. She isn't the type to just run away and hide. Her fighting style has a bit of an artist twist. She likes to make everything seem complex and perfect but to her eyes its just simple. She like to have fun with people. She is very stubborn, kind, happy, goofy at times, extremely funny when she is around her friends, she is also protective. She normally looks serious. When she first meets people she is blunt.

Crush: None as of yet

Appearance: Her eyes are midnight blue but change with her mood from dark to a neon blue. Her hair ranges from short to shoulder length to mid waist. Black is her natural color but she likes to add colors from time to time. She is small for her height but she is strong despite the way she looks. She has curves in all the right places for a normal 17 year old. She likes to wear her clothes in a comfortable manner. Her shirts will sometimes be form-fitting and she may sometimes wear skinny jeans with converses under her cloak. You could call her style punk-rock or visual kei. She likes to carry around her Ipod when she isn't with anyone. She doesn't like to be alone in places that make her scared (which isn't normal). Her skin color is a light peach.

*Note: My character base would be Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji.
Back to top Go down
MasterChaos
Nobody
Nobody
MasterChaos

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Name: Chaos

Species: Humanoid

Keyblade: Chaos and Chaos and Chaos (will create later)

Personality: Close to no people skills. Only wants power to regain his memory.

Crush: Doesn't like to show emotions to anyone but confirmed allies

Appearance: Never takes off his organization cloak because he lost his memories and became like Xion and, since his only old memory was the chaos of his world, he looks like the most chaotic and terrible thing the seer can think of.

Abilities: Uses ki and chakra at an intermediate power level

Story: Lived on a world where he became a keyblade wielder. It was destroyed and Chaos was lost in the realm of darkness with no memories except the chaos of his worlds destruction, and named himself Chaos and vowed to never let darkness or light defeat any world ever again and learned how to use dark and light powers equally. He is now trying to create a group to help him do this. His main goal right now is to open kingdom hearts, secure ultimate power of light and dark, and create an equilibrium in each world. Secondary goals are to learn about keyblades, Kingdom Hearts, and Xehanort through finding Yen Sid, Creating a team to help him carry out missions, And finding a way to bring anything lost back to you.
Back to top Go down
heartless
Nobody
Nobody
heartless

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:41 am

hello all this site has died why not join here?
http://john.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
chaor46
Nobody
Nobody
chaor46

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:56 pm

This is my first character so sorry if it's not very good

Name: Jake

Keyblade: [Dual Wielded] One Winged Angel, and The Pheonix

Personality: Likes to joke around, toys with oponits when he can, is very laid back, and is mostely nice unless in combat against enemies.

Crush: His best friend named Victoria

Appearance: Has dirty blond hair, and ocean blue eyes. Has a small scar above is lip, weares a black trench coat and a black shirt under it with one black glove and black running shoes. always carries a small dart gun and a combat knife. Has a strap on his back to put his Keyblades in to make him look more intemidating to all enemies.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Layout   Character Layout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Layout
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next